Wednesday, April 10, 2013

5 Star Review from Vampires, Werewolves & Fairies, Oh My!

I'm going to take a moment to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming. I've received my first book blogger review from Vampires, Werewolves & Fairies, Oh My!  I'm so excited I had to share.

5 Star Review from Vampires, Werewolves & Fairies, Oh My! by Wendy on 4/10/2013.

Blurb:
"Help me! Please. The child thief has stolen my son."


Valkyrie Victoria Storm has werewolf hunters hell bent on revenge trying to kill her. She can barely keep her own downtrodden pack alive, let alone respond to the pleas of a murdered mother.


Can she set aside her differences and work with her sworn enemy to save a little boy from a Christmas nightmare?



LT’s REVIEW: How to sum this is all up? Victoria Storm is a shape shifting wolf & Valkyrie, she also has spirit sight. This means she can see and hear dead people. Victoria is torn between saving her pack from hunters who used to be allies and saving a missing child, whose dead mother came to her for help. I loved this short story and so wanted more, it ended way too soon. When the son of the hunters died Victoria and her pack were blamed which caused the death of her parents. But it seems only Victoria has the answers to what happened because she was lovers with Daniel, the now dead son of the hunter.

RATING: 5

Read the original review here.

3 comments: