Sunday, August 17, 2014

A book review for all time travelers... #amwriting #humor @melissasnark

Patrick Rothfuss has the following to say about Goodreads reviews for the Doors of Stone (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #3), which has yet to be published.

While it's nice to see folks out there giving this book five stars, and in some cases even reviewing it, I'll admit that I'm kinda puzzled.

After thinking it over for a while, I've realized there's only one explanation for this:

Time travelers love my books.

I would also like to say, future readers, that I appreciate your taking time to read and review my books. It's really flattering knowing that even with time-travel technology at your disposal, you'd rather read my stuff and mention it here on goodreads, rather than, say, hunt dinosaurs, get drunk with da Vinci, or pants Hitler. 

He wonders if future readers can give him a hand...
Lastly, if any of you happen to have a digital copy of the book you'd like to e-mail me, I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to see the five-star version of the book, because right now, the one I'm toiling away at is about a three an a half-in my opinion. It would save me a lot of work if I could just skip to the end and publish it.

Sincerely yours,

pat
Read the entire review on Goodreads.

1 comment: